Countrify a Contemporary Kitchen with Accessories
Characteristically casual and cozy, country decorating is all about comfort—and no other room in your home has the potential to bring cozy country warmth to life more than the kitchen. For those of us who live in a contemporary setting, achieving a country look and feel may seem impossible. Rest assured, with just a few small touches, any kitchen can be transformed into a room that’s warm, inviting, and countrified.
What are the elements of a country decorated kitchen?
Country decorating is generally defined by a few basics, such as an eclectic mix of fabrics, vintage accessories, and handcrafted furniture. However, small variations within the set style can take your own country decorating a different direction, personalizing it to your own particular style.
Do you prefer streamlined looks or cozy spaces filled with treasured possessions? Do you have an endless collection of knickknacks or do you prefer matching accessories that create a more cohesive look?
How can Piper Classics help?
No matter what your “country style” is, Piper Classics can help you get there. Browse our extensive collection of accessories for the inspiration you need to turn your home into a cozy country abode. Inspirations include:
- Pig Chalkboard – A clever twist on the basic black memo board, this decorative shape memo board has a chalkboard finish.
- Metal Plate Holder – Save room in your cabinets for other items and keep your dinnerware in easy reach with this painted plate holder.
- Short Galvanized Canisters – These antique-inspired galvanized tin canisters are a great addition to the kitchen or laundry. Set of three.
- Round Ribbed Jar – Commonly used in general stores our vintage looking Round Ribbed Jar with Lid is well suited for a county or farmhouse kitchen.
- Red Framed Blackboard with Clock – Keep track of time and your to-do lists the old fashioned way. This cleverly designed blackboard is sure to be one of the most interesting objects in your kitchen.
- Two Tier Wire Serving Basket – Store fruits and vegetables neatly under your cabinets.
It is easy to achieve a country look while giving your kitchen a fresh appeal that reflects your unique taste. Create memories and meals that will last with our themed accessories. Browse our Digital Catalog for even more inspiration and ideas to bring charm and warmth into your home with our extensive collection of country and primitive décor.